Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Start Twigby Service?
- ★ Welcome to Twigby
- How do I bring my own phone to Twigby?
- What is an IMEI?
- Everything You Need to Know About NewPhoneMall - A Twigby Authorized Phone Retailer
- How Do I Add a Line?
- How Do I Place an Order?
Manage Your Account
- Caller ID With Name
- Caller ID - What you need to know
- SPAM Filter Only $1/month – What you need to know
- How do I purchase 1GB of extra data?
- How do I turn voicemail off?
- How do I update my account PIN?
- How do I check to see if my phone’s software needs to be updated?
- How do I backup my phone?
- TwigbyDeals FAQ
- Two-Factor Authentication FAQ
- Twigby 6-way Calling
- Can I still use my phone while traveling outside of the United States?
- Survey Says: Cell Phone Usage Impacted During COVID-19
- 3 Free Video Chat Apps to Stay Connected with Others
- Affordable Plans for iPhone Users
- The Most Affordable Plan For The New iPhone SE
- Affordable Cell Phone Plans for the Whole Family
- Introducing Twigby's New Smartphone Value Plans - Helping You Save Even More
- ★ Overage Protection
- How do I decide which Twigby plan is right for me?
- What’s the difference between SMS and MMS?
- What’s a voice or data pack?
- Do you have shared or family plans?
- Will my data roll over?
WiFi and Data
- When does my monthly data renew or reset?
- Which apps are using all my cellular data?
- Is a data package required?
- What does unlimited 2G data after plan allotment mean?
- How can I turn data off and on?
- Can I send or receive group messages without a data plan?
Wireless Coverage Area
Phone Warranty & Replacement, User Manuals and More
Warranty and Replacement
- Before Returning an Android Smartphone
- Before Returning an iPhone
- Before Returning a Basic or Feature Phone
- What You Need to Know about Twigby Returns, Warranties, and Exchanges
- How do I claim a warranty with Twigby?
- How do I order a replacement phone on my account?
- Five Tips to Keep Your Phone Clean
- How do I add emergency contacts to my phone?
- How Do I Set Up the “Find” Feature on My Phone in Case it Gets Lost or Stolen?
- How do I transfer information from an old phone to a new phone?
- How do I turn off Find My iPhone?
- What is a Previously Owned Phone?
Android User ManualsSee More
Feature or Basic Phone User Manuals
- How do I set up Google Family Link?
- Buying and Activating Your Phone
- What is a Twigby certified phone?
- How can I make an iPhone kid-friendly?
- How do I use call waiting on a feature phone?
- What phones can receive enhanced messages (EMS)?
iPhone User Manual
Hearing Aid Compatible Information
Bring Your Phone
Bring Your Own Phone to Twigby Wireless
Managing Your Account
View or Print Your Bill
- What is the Administrative Fee?
- Tips To Understand Your Statement
- How can I find my past purchases or order history?
- How does Twigby billing work?
- When and where will I get my bill?
- Can you mail my bill to me?
Pay My Bill
- What is the Federal Universal Service Fund?
- How does Twigby bill me?
- How do I change or delete the credit card on file?
- Why was I charged multiple times this month by Twigby?
- What is an authorization hold?
- Is Twigby prepaid or postpaid?