Steps to activate your Twigby Google Pixel 3a:
- If powered off, press and hold the Power button (on the right edge) until the Google™ logo appears then release.
- Select the appropriate language option then tap START.
- From the 'Phone activation' screen, tap Continue. If prompted, enter the account PIN then follow the onscreen instructions. If activating a new phone, ensure the old phone is powered off.
- From the 'Connect to Wi-Fi' screen, select a network then enter the password.
- From the 'Copy apps & data' screen, select one of the following: Next or Don’t copy data – (if selected skip to step 7)
- If presented, either connect the supplied cable from the old Android™ device to the new one or tap 'Can't use old phone?' and follow the instructions. If 'Other ways to copy data' is selected, follow the onscreen instructions to copy content from another device.
- From the 'Sign in' screen, enter a Google email address then tap Next.
- From the 'Google Services' screen, select the desired options then tap Accept.
- From the 'Additional legal terms' screen, tap I accept.
- From the 'Unlock with Pixel Imprint' screen, tap Next.
- From the 'Set screen lock' screen, tap Next.
- Once the 'Adding finishing touches' screen displays, setup is complete.
Need additional help? We are here for you!
If you need help or have questions activating your service, please visit www.twigby.com and click on “Help.” You will see an orange “Chat Now” button at the bottom of the screen. We are very good at helping get your phone up and running. To view our chat hours click here.