To access the full iPhone iOS user guide:
- From the home screen, tap iBooks.
- Tap Search at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap in the search box at the top to type “iPhone User Guide.”
- Find the version of iOS installed on your phone and tap GET. (To find out what version of IOS is installed on your phone go to Setting>General>About>Software Version)
- Use Touch ID or your Apple password to begin download.
- Once it is installed, you can access the user guide under the Library tab.
Need additional help? We are here for you!
If you need additional help or have questions, simply click the orange “Chat Now” button at the bottom of the screen. Our Customer Support Team is available for live chat from 7am until 9pm (CST) Monday through Friday and from 10am until 6pm (CST) Saturday and Sunday.