To receive a refund for a basic or feature phone you are returning to Twigby, you should follow these instructions.
First, chat with a live Twigby Agent. Once the RA# has been requested, please allow up to 2 business days for the RA# to be sent to your email. When you receive the email containing the RA#, you must clear the phone. Without performing these actions, Twigby cannot gain access to the phone and therefore a refund will not be issued. To make certain this doesn’t happen, you need to remove all phone locks or PINs and perform a master or factory reset of the phone. Here are the steps in the order they need to be performed.
Before starting these steps, don’t forget to back up all content and settings of the phone.
All basic or feature phones are slightly different so menu options will vary.
You will need to Reset your Feature Phone:
- Go to "Menu" then "Settings"
- Select the option for "Reset/Delete"
- Enter your current lock code (if you have one)
- Locate the option to "Reset Phone", and select it. Then hit "Reset Phone"
- Once completed, your phone should say "Phone Reset Complete". Then choose "Ok"
- Your phone will now be reset and all information including lock codes, pictures, contacts, call logs, and messages will now be cleared
Simply turn the phone off and prepare it for shipment back to Twigby. Please make sure you ship the phone back with the original box, charger and any other accessories that accompanied the phone. The phone box must be packed in another box (preferably the one the order was originally shipped in) and that box should have the Return Authorization Number (RA#) written on the outside box.