Adding a Line to an Existing Account Tutorial
Need help placing an order for another line on your existing Twigby account? Just follow the step-by-step instructions below as indicated by the green arrows.
- Go to twigby.com
- At the top of the page, click Sign In
- Enter your email and password and click Login.
- Click Account then Add a Phone from the drop down menu
- Click Shop Phones or Check Your Phone (you will need the phone's MEID or IMEI)
Note: If you’re purchasing a smartphone directly from us, you do not need to purchase a SIM Card as one is included with your phone.
- When shopping for a phone, click View Details to see more about it, then Add to Cart
- Click Add to Cart for any phone accessories you wish to purchase then Continue to Cart
- Enter any promo codes and select Apply. Next, choose Continue Order.
Note: You can choose Remove From Cart if you decide to change the phone model.
- Choose to Keep Your Number or Get New Number
Note: View this article to see what info you need to transfer your phone number.
- Enter your Service Address and choose Continue
- Choose between Build Your Own Plan or Smartphone Value Plans
Choose the amount of minutes and/or data by clicking + Select and Overage Protection as On or Off and then Continue
Note: You can review our plan options before you start the process.
- Scroll down and choose to Add Another Line or to Checkout
- Enter your Shipping Address, click your preferred shipping method and click Continue.
- Choose your existing credit card on file, or enter a new card , Save Card and choose Continue to Order Summary
Note: Enter your credit card number without dashes or spaces
- Review your order and click Purchase
Note: If you need to change an item, click Edit beside of the item
- You will receive an email from Twigby once your order is submitted and again when your order is shipped.