Love Twigby? Want to spread the word about our great service AND earn for every person you refer? It's now possible with Twigby Referral Rewards.
For every person you refer to Twigby, you will both receive a $15 credit, and now we've made it easier than ever to refer your friends and family to Twigby. Learn more on the Twigby Referral Rewards page.
Psst... If you continue to invite friends, you can keep earning that $15 credit over and over. There is no limit.
The rules are easy. Referral rewards are processed after the new customer has 45 days of active service with us. A customer becomes active when they activate their phone and begin paying for service, which is also known as their activation date. Reward credits are issued 45 days after their activation date. Both accounts must be active and in good standing at the time the credit is being issued to receive credit. If one account does not qualify, neither account will receive a credit. The referral reward amount is determined by the activation date of the new customer.
In order to fully enjoy our referral program, there are a few easy guidelines to follow:
- You can only receive one referral credit per person or entity referred.
- You can't refer yourself by creating a new account or service.
- The referred account cannot be a member of your same household.
- Referral must result in a new customer adding new service with Twigby. The referral must not have had service with us in the past.
- The same person cannot be referred on different accounts. If Twigby determines, in our sole discretion, that a referred party has or has had service with us in the past, the account will be disqualified from receiving referral reward credits. This includes, but is not limited to, the accounts with the same phone number, the same phone or accounts with the same or similar account information.
Referral credits are applied to your Twigby account and cannot be exchanged for cash or transferred to use on a different account. Referral credits hold no cash value and can be reversed if an account is canceled for any reason. Fraudulent activity is strictly prohibited. Accounts that are deemed Fraud and High Risk will be disqualified at our sole discretion.