At the end of each bill period, the primary email address on the account will receive a notification with the subject of "Your Twigby Service Summary". The purpose of this email is to notify the account holder that the statement of all activity that took place during the past 30 days is available to be viewed or printed.
Just visit twigby.com to sign in to the account and then click on "Bill History" from the menu. You can download or print any past bill by clicking on the PDF icon for the appropriate bill period.
You can view a sample statement here.
Your Twigby Statement includes:
- A summary of usage by phone number.
- A summary of charges by phone number (including any service plan changes that took place during the billing period).
- Detail of the taxes, fees and surcharges by phone number.
- A total for each phone number.
- All payments made during the bill cycle.
Text (SMS) Notification of Charge
Shortly after receiving notification that the monthly statement is available, you will receive a text notification that your account has been charged for the new bill period. This charge is prepayment for the next 30 days of service. Because these charges are for two different billing periods, the amounts may not match.