At the end of each bill period, the primary email address on the account will receive a notification with the subject of "Your Twigby Statement". The purpose of this email is to notify the account holder that the statement of all activity that took place during the past 30 days is available to be viewed or printed.
To see your statement, follow the steps below.
- Log into your Twigby account
- Click on "BILL HISTORY". If you do not see it, tap on the orange menu icon . Then you will be able to choose “BILL HISTORY”
- From there, you can download or print current and past statements by clicking on the PDF icon for the appropriate bill period
Your Twigby Statement includes:
- A summary of usage by phone number.
- A summary of charges by phone number (including any service plan changes that took place during the billing period).
- Detail of the taxes, fees and surcharges by phone number.
- A total for each phone number.
- All payments made during the bill cycle.
You can view a sample statement here.
Text (SMS) Notification of Charge
Shortly after receiving notification that the monthly statement is available, you will receive a text notification that your account has been charged for the new bill period. This charge is prepayment for the next 30 days of service. Because these charges are for two different billing periods, the amounts may not match.