At the end of each bill period, the primary email address on the account will receive "Your Twigby Service Summary". This is a statement of all activity that took place during the past 30 days. The purpose of it is to service as a snapshot for the period that just ended.
For your convenience, you can download a PDF version of your bill by signing in to your account. Just visit twigby.com to sign in and then click on "Bill History" from the menu. You can download or print any past bill by clicking on the PDF icon for the appropriate bill period.
You can view a sample statement here.
Your Twigby Statement includes:
- A summary of usage by phone number.
- A summary of charges by phone number (including any service plan changes that took place during the billing period).
- Detail of the taxes, fees and surcharges by phone number.
- A total for each phone number.
- All payments made during the bill cycle.
Text (SMS) Notification of Charge
Shortly after receiving your monthly statement, you will receive a text notification that your account has been charged for the new bill period. This charge is prepayment for the next 30 days of service. Because these charges are for two different billing periods, the amounts may not match.