Below you will find extra features that are available with the new network.
HD Voice (Voice over LTE)
HD Voice is the next evolution in wireless calling and provides a more natural sounding conversation for voice calling. HD Voice is enabled by VoLTE (Voice over LTE) technology which you have access to on the new network. VoLTE delivers voice calls over the 4G LTE network instead of the traditional voice network, providing clearer, more natural sounding audio when both parties are using HD Voice-enabled phones that are connected to our 4G LTE network. HD Voice service is included in your Twigby plan at no additional charge. Do note, if a wired headset or a Bluetooth headset is connected to your phone, HD Voice calls may not be delivered to the headset with HD quality unless the headset is also compatible with HD Voice.
Simultaneous Voice and 4G LTE Data
Simultaneous voice and 4G LTE data allows customers connected to the new network to surf the web, continue a download, use an application, or use a feature like Mobile Hotspot while talking on a call.
Enhanced Conferencing: 6-Way Calling
Have up to a 6-way conference/conversation on your Twigby phone.
You can set up a 6-way conference call the same way you would set up a 3-way call. The only difference is that if your HD Voice-enabled phone is connected to the new network, you can set up a conference call with up to 5 people, even if they don't have HD Voice phones.
To set up a conference call with up to 6 phones:
- Call the first phone number as usual.
- While on that call, tap Add call to call the second phone number.
- Note: When the second call is established, the first call will be put on hold automatically. You can swap between the two calls.
- Tap Merge to join the two calls and form a 3-way conference call.
- You can call up to 3 more phones to form a 6-way conference call.
- You've successfully set up a 6-way conference call.