Twigby is excited to switch to exclusively using the nation’s largest and most reliable network - which now offers our customers even more value for their money.
Here are some things to keep in mind when you switch to the new network.
Once you have switched to using our new network, you will receive a new voicemail box. The default pin for your voicemail will be the last 4 digits of your Twigby phone number. Once you set up your voicemail, you can change this pin number to a custom pin number that you will remember.
BEFORE switching to the new network you will want to make sure to backup any important voicemails that you wish to save.
Options to save your past voicemails on iPhone:
- Open the “Phone” app
- Tap “Voicemail”
- Tap the message you want to save, then click the Share icon (sharing a voicemail this way will ensure that your voicemail won’t get deleted)
- From here, you have several potential ways to save the file:
- “Notes” allows you to save the file as a new note or add to an existing one
- “Voice memo” will save an audio file to your phone that can be edited in the Voice Memo app and automatically backed up to iTunes
- “Message” and “Mail” will send the file as an MP3 over SMS or email
Options to save your past voicemails on Android:
- Open the “Voicemail” app
- Tap (or in some cases, tap and hold) the message you want to save. A list of options will appear
- Click “Save”, “Save to Phone”, “Archive”, or similar option(s)
- Select a storage location
- Save the file
- Backup the saved voicemail(s) to your cloud storage service of choice. You can also download a copy to physical storage, such as an HDD, SD card, or USB flash memory
You can also record a voicemail that you wish to save into another device by playing the message into the speaker of the other device. You can make one of these recordings using a computer, tablet, or another phone. Then you can back up the recording to the cloud or save on a USB drive for extra safe storage.
WiFi Calling and Texting is Not Available on the New Network
With the new network, Twigby customers will get to use the nation's most reliable and highest rated network. The new network was awarded best overall network performance and network reliability for the sixteenth consecutive time - more than any other wireless company in the history of RootMetrics testings. Additionally, it ranked number one in accessibility, call and text award categories. With the new network's reliability and network performance, WiFi calling and texting will not be supported on the new network.
New Phone Purchases
Whether you are purchasing a new phone to take advantage of the new Twigby network or simply want a newer phone, it is important to first save the information from your old phone. Make sure to back up your phone to the cloud so you can restore your information when setting up your new phone. Learn more about backing up your phone here.
Be sure to update your downloaded apps. Please note that all of your apps may not work based on phone model. You may also need to log back into apps once they are restored to your phone from the above step.
When purchasing your new phone don’t forget to purchase any accessories you might need to charge or protect your phone! This includes accessories such as new cables (many now use a different charging port technology) and a phone case to protect your investment.
If you find yourself the owner of a new phone, you should take advantage of built-in phone tutorials. Many phones come with a built-in tutorial that will show you how to use the features that are available and help you get the most out of your new phone. You can also find the user manual for your Twigby phone by going to our FAQ section and searching for your phone model here. Then you can view or download your user manual by clicking the link.
As always, please chat with us online if you have any questions or need help. Twigby live chat agents are available from 7am - 9pm CST Monday through Friday and from 10am - 6pm CST Saturday through Sunday. Simply click on the orange "Chat With Us" button at the bottom of your screen.