BYOD and Transfer Number Ordering Tutorial
Need help placing an order online to bring your own phone and transfer your number? Just follow the step-by-step instructions below.
- Go to twigby.com
- At the top of the page, click "GET STARTED". If you do not see it, click on the orange menu icon first
- Click on "Check Your Phone"
- Enter your phone's IMEI to check your phone's compatibility. Then click the box next to "I'm not a robot" and click on "CHECK PHONE". If you need help with finding your IMEI, click on the orange "Need help with your IMEI"
- If your phone is compatible with our network, you will be prompted to get a Twigby SIM card. Click on the "GET YOUR FREE SIM CARD" button
- Create a new Twigby account if you do not have one. If you do, choose "sign in" to log into your existing Twigby account
- Next, you will see the SIM card in your cart. Choose "Continue Order"
- Click on "Keep Your Number" to bring your phone number to Twigby. Note: View this article to see details on what you need to transfer your phone number
- Enter your Service Address and account information to transfer your phone number. Then choose "Continue". Note: The account number must be alphanumeric. No dashes, spaces or other characters
- Choose which data plan you want. Note: You can review our plan options before you start the process
- Enter any promo codes you may have and select "Apply"
- Then click on "Checkout"
- Enter your Shipping Address and choose your preferred shipping method. Then click "Continue"
- Review your order and ensure everything is correct
- If you were referred by a friend, enter their full name and phone number in the "Referral Rewards" section. Then click on the "Add Referral" button. Note: The referral amount will be applied to both accounts after your service has been active for 45 days
- In the “Select Payment” section, choose how you will pay to complete your purchase. Note: If entering your credit card number, do not use dashes or spaces
- You will receive an email from Twigby once your order is submitted, when your order is shipped, and once we have your phone number