BYOD and Transfer Number Ordering Tutorial
Need help placing an order online to bring your own phone and transfer your number? Just follow the step-by-step instructions below as indicated by the green arrows.
- Go to twigby.com
- At the top of the page, click Get Started
- Click Check Your Phone (you will need the phone's MEID or IMEI)
Note: You will need the ICCID to determine if you will need to purchase a SIM card from us.
- Enter your MEID or IMEI to check your phone's compatibility. Click I'm not a robot if displayed then click Check Phone
Note: Click the orange "Need Help with your MEID or IMEI? for steps on how to find
- Enter your ICCID and click Check SIM Card OR choose to click Get One Here!
- Click Start Saving
- From here:
For new accounts: enter your email, first name, last name, password, account pin, security questions, and year of birth followed by Next Step (You will need this information to access your account in the future).
Existing accounts: sign in with your email and password.
- Click Send Code and then Submit
- Select Click Here to Continue
- Enter any promo codes and select Apply. Next, choose Continue Order.
- Choose to Keep Your Number or Get New Number
Note: View this article to see details on what you need to transfer your phone number.
- Enter your Service Address and account information to transfer your phone number and choose Continue
Note: The account number must be alphanumeric. No dashes, spaces or other characters.
- Choose between Build Your Own Plan or Smartphone Value Plans
For Smartphone Value Plans choose the amount of data by clicking + Select and Overage Protection as On or Off and then Continue
Note: You can review our plan options before you start the process.
- Choose to Add Another Line or to Checkout
- Enter your Shipping Address if a SIM card was needed, click your preferred shipping method and click Continue.
- Enter your credit card information, Save Card and choose Continue to Order Summary
Note: Enter your credit card number without dashes or spaces
- If you are being referred, you will enter that info and click Add Referral. Review your order and click Purchase
Note: If you need to change an item, click Edit beside of the item
- You will receive an email from Twigby once your order is submitted, when your order is shipped, and once we have your phone number.