Need help placing an order online? Just follow the step-by-step instructions below as indicated by the green arrows.
- Go to twigby.com
- At the top of the page, click Get Started
- Click Shop Phones or Check Your Phone (you will need the phone's MEID or IMEI)
Note: If you’re purchasing a smartphone directly from us, you do not need to purchase a SIM Card as one is included with your phone.
- When shopping for a phone, click View Details to see more about it, then Add to Cart
- Click Add to Cart for any phone accessories you wish to purchase then Continue to Cart
- From here:
For new accounts: enter your email, first name, last name, password, account pin, security questions, and year of birth followed by Next Step (You will need this information to access your account in the future).
Existing accounts: sign in with your email and password.
- Click Send Code and then Submit
- Select Click Here to Continue
- Enter any promo codes and select Apply. Next, choose Continue Order.
Note: You can choose Remove From Cart if you decide to change the phone model.
- Choose to Keep Your Number or Get New Number
Note: View this article to see what info you need to transfer your phone number.
- Enter your Service Address and choose Continue
- Choose between Build Your Own Plan or Smartphone Value Plans
For Smartphone Value Plans choose the amount of data by clicking + Select and Overage Protection as On or Off and then Continue
Note: You can review our plan options before you start the process.
- Scroll down and choose to Add Another Line or to Checkout
- Enter your Shipping Address, click your preferred shipping method and click Continue.
- Enter your credit card information, Save Card and choose Continue to Order Summary
Note: Enter your credit card number without dashes or spaces
- If you are being referred, you will enter that info and click Add Referral. Review your order and click Purchase
Note: If you need to change an item, click Edit beside of the item
- You will receive an email from Twigby once your order is submitted and again when your order is shipped.