If your phone has a removable back cover and battery, the cover will need to be removed to insert the SIM card. If your phone has a sealed battery, please refer to the below steps. The SIM card slot can be located at the top or side of the phone. The steps below may not exactly match your phone but should be similar enough to follow. Please refer to your phone’s user manual for exact steps.
- Be sure that the phone is powered off
- Set the phone face-up with the charging port facing you
- Locate the SIM card slot on side or top of the phone
- Insert the SIM tool or paperclip into the small hole on the SIM card tray
- Push the SIM tray removal tool into the hole until the SIM card tray pops out
- Remove the SIM card tray from the phone
- Place the SIM card into the slot on the SIM card tray making sure the gold contacts are facing down
- Carefully re-insert the tray in the slot and gently push it back into the phone
If you have an iPhone view their detailed instructions.
If you have a Samsung phone you can view their detailed instructions.
If you have a Google phone you can view their detailed instructions.
You can also refer to our video below for a simple walk through on installing your Twigby SIM card.