Scroll to the bottom of the page to download full Coolpad Snap User Guide
- Press and hold the red Power/Hang Up key to turn on the device.
- Choose your language, then select Next.
- Choose if you want to enable Anti-Theft.
- If you enable Anti-Theft, follow the on-screen steps to create your device PIN, password, email address, and name.
- The PIN must be at least 4 digits long
- Press the key once for the first letter, twice for the second letter, thrice for the third letter, and four times for the fourth letter
- Press and hold a number to insert that number
- Press the * key to view and select symbols
- If you don't enable Anti-Theft, you'll be taken to your main home screen.
Need additional help? We are here for you!
If you need help or have additional questions activating your service, please click the orange "Chat Now" button at the bottom of this page.
View and/or download the full Coolpad Snap User Guide here: