If your phone is not capable or simply did not receive the over-the-air (OTA) activation, the phone can be manually programmed using these steps:
- Open up the "Welcome to Twigby" email you received when you activated your service.
- Locate the MSID and MSL numbers in the email.
- On your phone enter ##MSL# (MSL is the code from the email).
- Select the option to "Edit".
- Enter your phone number in the MDN or phone number field and press "OK".
- Clear all the zeros and enter the MSID from the email and press "OK".
- Scroll to Done and press "OK" (instead of Done, you may just need to press OK, Save or Exit).
- The phone is now activated.
If you have questions or need assistance, please go to www.twigby.com and click the option to Chat Now.