After your phone is activated with Twigby, you should be able to access voicemail by pressing and holding the 1 key on the dial pad. If this does not work for you, simply follow these steps:
- Tap the three dots (upper right-hand corner of the screen)
- Tap “settings”
- Tap “calls”
- Tap “voicemail”
- Tap “setup”
- Tap "Voicemail number"
- Edit the correct voicemail number
- Tap “OK”
Apple phones (pre iOS 10)
- Choose the Keypad
- Enter *5005*86*1Yournumber#
- Press call to program the number
iPhones running iOS 10 and up and can use Visual voicemail and will automatically have the voicemail number updated.
The first time you call your voicemail, you will be prompted to set up your mailbox.
- When prompted, enter a 4-10 digit password, then press #
- Press # to keep the password or press * to change it.
- Choose your greeting type:
Press 1 to record your name announcement or
Press 2 to play your 10-digit phone number instead of your name announcement
- Choose a personal or automated greeting:
Press 1 to record personal greeting or
Press 2 for standard automated greeting
- Choose your security level:
Press 1 to disable your password login when checking your voicemail or
Press 2 to enable your password login when checking voicemail (recommended)
This concludes your voicemail setup.
If you'd like assistance with your voicemail setup, click the orange "Chat Now" button in the lower right hand corner of your screen and a Twigby live agent will guide you through the process. To view our chat hours click here.