- Turn the device on by pressing the Power/Lock key.
Note: The device can complete all Hands Free Activationsteps with no user interaction.
If the Hands Free Activation fails to activate successfully, up to 5 additional activation attempts will be offered. If all attempts to activate fail, alternate activation methods will be necessary.
It is also necessary to have Sprint network coverage. To verify Sprint Coverage, visit the Sprint website at coverage.sprint.com.
- Swipe the screen to unlock the device.
- Register device with the network
- Update roaming settings
- Check for latest firmware
- Device Configuring Service process will begin automatically.
- Once the device is configured successfully, tap OK.
- The device is now activated.
Need additional help? We are here for you!
If you need help or have questions activating your service, please visit www.twigby.com and click on “Help”. You will see an orange “Chat Now” graphic at the bottom of the screen. We are very good at helping get your phone up and running. To view our chat hours click here.
View the full Samsung Galaxy J7 User Guide: