For a lot of our customers, spending less on both a phone and cell phone service is simply smart thinking. We understand that looking for a bargain doesn’t mean you are willing to live with less…it just means that you want to spend less to get the kind of features you need.
Some people camp out to get the latest smartphone, but that’s probably not you. Like many of us, you have better things to do and just want a dependable,cheap cell phone that has the most bang for the buck. If this is you, Twigby wireless has you covered. Twigby only offers affordable phone options, and we never require a long term contract. We’d like to introduce you to three phones with some surprisingly rich features.
Three Solid Options
LG Rumor Touch — $9.00
- A slide-out QWERTY keyboard – This feature makes texting easy, enjoyable and consistently mentioned as a favorite by reviewers
- Easy, built-in access to email and social networks – Getting to the people and messages you care about is effortless
- EV-DO Rev. 0 – This feature gives you access to Sprint TV, Sprint navigation and the Sprint music store
- Impressive call quality – Both indoor and outdoor calls are described as crystal clear
- Solid battery life – A rated battery life of 7 hours of talk time is confirmed by reviewers
Motorola MOTO E — $39.00
- Class leading screen, Moto E screen’s top layer is Gorilla Glass 3 – This feature means your screen isn’t going to shatter the first time you drop it.
- 5-megapixel rear camera – For most users, taking pictures with a 5-megapixel camera phone is more than adequate, taking up less storage space than higher resolution cameras.
- Two speakers, one front-facing and one for your earpiece – This puts your sound directed toward you.
- Good battery life – Moto E has a non-removable Li-Ion 1980 mAh battery,providing mixed usage up to 24 hours***
HTC Desire 510 — $49.00
- 4G LTE – Want speedy connections? This phone’s 4G LTE will get you where you want to go…faster.
- 7-inch screen – This larger screen makes it easy to see without squinting
- Power-saving features – Options on the phone forreducing the drain on your battery
- Two cameras – A 5-megapixel rear-facing camera and a front-facing camera will meet your basic photo-snapping needs
A cheap cell phone doesn’t mean poor quality; it just means you place more value on saving money than having the latest release. We are committed to helping you get the most out of your money, all while enjoying no long-term contract.