If you need to change the SIM card active on your line, but you are keeping the same phone, please follow these steps:
- Power your phone off
- Login your Twigby account
- From the main Account Summary menu, click on "Account Settings"
- Scroll down to "Line Settings" and select the phone number for which you want to make the change
- Scroll down and click on "Active Phone"
- Enter the MEID of your current phone
- Click "Next"
- Enter the ICCID of your new SIM card
- Click "Confirm"
- After the change is processed, put the new SIM card in your phone
- Power the phone on and, without touching any buttons or keys, give the phone 10-15 minutes to update and program with the new SIM card
After completing the last step, verify the phone is working. If it is not working, please view our phone programming page. If you need additional assistance, click on the orange "Chat Now" button on our website to chat with a Twigby Advisor.