Having trouble finding your phone's MEID or IMEI number? We can help you with that!
In phone settings
- Android: Go to Settings > More > About Device > Status - use MEID DEC or HEX
- Alternate Android: Go to Settings > About > Device Info - use MEID DEC or HEX
- iPhone: Go to Settings > General > About - scroll down to find MEID or IMEI (If using an IMEI number, you will need to drop the very last digit when entering the number above. The number should be a total of 14 digits long.)
Check the box your phone originally came in
Many times, the phones list the MEID or DEC or HEX on the side of a box with a sticker.
Under your phone's battery (if battery is removable)
- Remove the battery and the MEID or IMEI number should be located inside the battery compartment.
- It may also be labeled as DEC or HEX, you can use either one.
Still having trouble? We can help!
Please click the orange "Chat Now" button below to speak with a Twigby live agent. We'll do everything we can to help you figure this out. To view our chat hours click here.