Activating your Windows phone with Twigby is a breeze. Here are a few short steps to follow to get set up:
Windows phone activation:
- Open the dialer.
- Dial # #72786 #.
- In the “Service Tools: menu, tap “SCRTN.”
- Tap “OK.” and the phone will reboot and go through Hands-Free Activation.
- From the home screen, swipe left to access apps and “Settings.”
- Scroll to and select “Settings.”
- Tap “Network profile update.”
- Tap “Update profile.”
- When update is complete, tap “Done.”
Once your phone restarts, 3G/LTE data, voice, and text messaging should be enabled.
If the steps above did not work, we suggest running a factory reset on your Windows phone— this is relatively easy. You'll probably want to back up your phone first.
Software factory reset for Windows phones:
To run a factory reset on your Windows phone from the phone's software, follow the steps below:
- Go to “Settings.”
- Click “About.”
- Reset your phone.
- Press “Yes” to confirm.
- Then “Yes” to confirm again.
Hardware factory reset for Windows phones:
To reset a Windows phone from the hardware, follow these directions:
- From power off, while pressing the “Volume Down” key, press and hold the “Power” button.
- When the manufacturer or Windows logo appears, release only the “Power” key.
- Once the exclamation mark appears, release the ”Volume Down” key and press the following keys, in order:
- “Volume Up”
- “Volume Down”
- “Volume Down”
After the manufacturer or Windows logo appears, the phone will display two turning gears as it resets. Then the handset will completely reset and restart.