Setting up your voicemail is very easy. Simply follow the steps:
- Ensure that you have the “voicemail” option checked in the “Device Settings” on your account.
- If your phone is locked, unlock it.
- Press and hold the number “1” on the dial pad.
- You will be automatically connected to your voice mailbox and prompted to initialize your mailbox for the first time.
- When prompted, enter a four- to ten-digit passcode, then press #.
- Press # to keep the passcode, or press * to change it.
- Choose your greeting type:
- Press “1” to record your name announcement.
- Press “2” to play your ten-digit phone number instead of your name announcement.
8. Choose a personal or automated greeting:
- Press “1” to record a personal greeting.
- Press “2” to set a standard automated greeting.
9. Choose your security level:
- Press “1” to disable your passcode login when checking your voicemail.
- Press “2” to enable your passcode login when checking voicemail (recommended).
If you'd assistance in setting up your voicemail, click the orange "Chat Now" button in the lower right hand corner of your screen and a Twigby live agent will guide you through the process. To view our chat hours click here.