You will find instructions on how to set up and access your voicemail based on the type of phone you have below.
Basic Phone Voicemail Set Up
- Press and hold the 1 key on the dial pad until your phone
- dials your 10-digit phone number or press the voicemail icon on your phone.
- You will automatically connect to your mailbox and be
- prompted to enter your temporary password; this
- password is the last 4 digits of your phone number
- followed by the # key.
iPhone Voicemail Set Up
iPhones can access voicemail also by holding down the 1 key on the dial pad until your phone dials your 10-digit phone number or you can simply press the voicemail icon on the bottom right corner of the dial pad screen. Pressing the voicemail icon takes you directly to your voicemail and will ask for your password which is the last 4 digits of your phone number followed by the # key.
Android Voicemail Set Up
Android phones can access voicemail by holding down the 1 key on the dial pad until the phone dials your 10-digit phone number. You will automatically connect to your mailbox and be prompted to enter your temporary password; this password is the last 4 digits of your phone number followed by the # key. If this does not connect you to your voicemail account, follow the below instructions:
- Tap the three dots (upper right corner of screen)
- Tap “settings”
- Tap “voicemail”
- Tap “advanced settings”
- Tap "setup
- Tap “voicemail number
- Enter your 10-digit phone number and Tap “OK
- Tap the home key to return to the main menu
Access Your Twigby Voicemail from Another Phone:
- Dial your Twigby 10-digit phone number and wait for the call to go to voicemail
- Once your voicemail greeting begins, press the * (Star) key
- Enter your passcode and then press the # (Pound) key
If you ever have a problem with your phone, a common solution is to power it off, remove the battery (if removable) and wait a few minutes. Then replace the battery and power the phone back on. Allow 5-10 minutes for the phone to reconnect and register on the network. Many times, this will clear the issue. You can also solve numerous issues by following the recommendations in the phone user manual since many phone features vary from one model to another. If you purchased the phone from Twigby, the user manual can be found at twigby.net/manuals. If you need additional assistance, please contact us by clicking the orange "Chat Now" button at the bottom of the page.