Setting up your voicemail is very easy. Simply follow the steps:
- Ensure that you have the “voicemail” option checked in the “Device Settings” on your account.
- If your phone is locked, unlock it.
- Dial your 10-digit Twigby phone number and wait for the phone call to go to voicemail.
- Once your voice mail greeting begins, press the * key.
- Listen to and follow the prompts to set up your voicemail.
If you'd like assistance with your voicemail setup, click the orange "Chat Now" button in the lower right hand corner of your screen and a Twigby live agent will guide you through the process. To view our chat hours click here.
To check your Twigby voicemail:
- Dial your 10-digit Twigby phone number and wait for the call to go to voicemail.
- Once your voicemail greeting begins, press the * key.
- Enter your passcode.
- Listen to your messages, then follow the prompts to save or erase messages.