It's easy to bring your own phone to Twigby! Just follow these easy steps:
- You first need to verify that your phone is compatible with Twigby by clicking here
- You will need a Twigby SIM card. Choose to get a free SIM card if you do not already have one. If you already have a Twigby SIM card, skip to step 5
- If you are getting a Twigby SIM card, next you will select your service plan and be given the option to get a new phone number or transfer your existing number from another provider
- When you receive the SIM card in the mail, instructions on how to activate it will be included in the envelope. Follow those simple instructions and your phone will be active on the Twigby network in minutes!
- If a SIM card is not needed and your phone is compatible with Twigby, you can activate it now. Simply continue through the process on the page from step 1
If you have activated service but your phone is not working, the phone needs to be programmed. Click here for instructions on how to program your phone.
As always, if you need assistance, please click the orange "Chat With Us" button in the bottom right hand corner of your screen and a Twigby live agent will be happy to help. To view our chat hours click here.