Need help placing an order to bring your own phone to Twigby? Just follow the step-by-step instructions below.
- Go to twigby.com
- At the top of the page, click "GET STARTED". If you do not see it, click on the orange menu icon first
- Click on "Check Your Phone"
- Enter your phone's IMEI to check your phone's compatibility
- Note: Click the orange "Need Help with your IMEI?" for steps on how to find your phone's IMEI
- Click the box next to "I'm not a robot" and then click on "CHECK PHONE"
- If your phone is compatible with our network, you will be prompted to get a Twigby SIM card. Click on the "GET YOUR FREE SIM CARD" button
- Create a new Twigby account if you do not have one. If you do, choose "sign in" to log into your existing Twigby account
- Next, you will see the SIM card in your cart. Choose "Checkout"
- Enter your Shipping Address and choose your preferred shipping method. Then click "Continue"
- Review your order and ensure everything is correct
- Under "Promotion Codes", enter any promo codes you may have and select "Apply"
- If you were referred by a friend, enter their full name and phone number in the "Referral Rewards" section. Then click on the "Add Referral" button
- Note: The referral amount will be applied to both accounts after your service has been active for 45 days
- If paying for shipping, in the “Select Payment” section, choose how you will pay to complete your purchase
- Note: If entering your credit card number, do not use dashes or spaces
- If you are not paying for shipping, click on the "Purchase" button to complete your purchase
- You will receive an email from Twigby once your order is submitted and again when your order is shipped