It's hard to keep up with how many passwords we have to have for everything these days. No worries, we understand the issue! If you've forgotten your password to sign in to your Twigby account, simply follow these steps:
- Go to the SIGN IN page
- Click "Forgot Password" next to the Login button
- On the next page, enter your Twigby username (this is the e-mail used to create the account)
- Click "Reset Password"
- Check your e-mail for a temporary password (this might take a couple of minutes to send - please do not request a temporary password more than once within a 15-minute period)
- Return to the SIGN IN page and log in using the temporary password
- Visit the ACCOUNT SETTINGS page where you can change your password to whatever you will best remember.