When you're on the line and a second call comes in, you'll hear a tone to let you know you have another call. When that happens, you have three choices:
- Put the first call on hold by pressing SEND. You'll automatically be connected with the second call.
- To return to the first call: Press SEND again
- To switch between the two calls: Press SEND
- End the first call by asking the first caller to hang up. This automatically connects you to your waiting call
- Ignore the Call Waiting tone. After 30 seconds, the waiting caller will hear a message indicating that you're not available, or will be forwarded to your voice mailbox if you have voicemail turned on