Here are few simple steps to try if your Twigby wireless phone will not power on.
- Press and hold the power button
- Remove and replace the battery (if the battery is removable)
- Plugging the phone into the charger
- If it shows that it is charging, it may take a few minutes before it can power on.
- If it is not charging, try a different outlet or charging cord.
If none of these tips help to turn your phone on, please click "Chat Now" at the bottom of the page to chat with one of our customer support representatives.