A credit or debit card must remain on file at all times. Additionally, there must always be a card that is marked as the primary credit card. The primary card is the one that will be automatically charged for service each month.
To delete or remove a card from an account, make sure another card is marked as primary and then click the "Remove" button.
To add a new card:
- Log in to your Twigby account
- Click "Account Settings"
- Under Account Settings, there is a section called "Primary Credit Card"
- Click "Edit" in this section
- First, you will add your new card information, then click "Save."
- Next, you can click "Make This My Primary Card" for the new one.
To delete a card:
- Follow steps 1-4 above
- Find the card you wish to remove (under the area to add a new one) and select "Remove."