Changing your plan is easy with Twigby. As a Twigby customer, you have control over your service. The plan you choose is completely up to you. You can move up or down in plans as you see fit for your needs.
To change your plan:
- Log into your Twigby account
- Go to "ACCOUNT SETTINGS". If you do not see it, tap on the orange menu icon . Then you will be able to choose "ACCOUNT SETTINGS"
- Scroll down to "LINE SETTINGS" and select the line you would like to make changes to (by using drop-down box, if you have more than one line)
- To change plans, click on either "Talk/Text Plan" or "Data Plan", which will take you to the plans option page
- Choose to make the plan change effective immediately by selecting "Now" or effective with your next billing period by selecting "Next"
- Select the amount of data you want and click on the "Continue" button
If you are making a change effective immediately and are moving to a higher priced plan, you will be charged the difference in plan prices. Additionally, you will stay on that plan you moved to unless you change the plan back to what it originally was yourself.
You cannot downgrade to a plan for which you’ve already exceeded the usage in for the period. For example, if you have already used 4GB of data, you cannot downgrade to the 1GB plan. You can however downgrade your plan for the next billing period. To downgrade your plan, select “Next” to make it effective at the start of your next billing period.