Changing your plan is easy with Twigby. As a Twigby customer, you have control over your service. The calling and data plan you choose is completely up to you. You can move up or down in plans as you see fit for your needs. Simply follow the steps provided below to change your plan.
To change your Twigby Service Plan, follow these instructions:
- Login to your account at twigby.com.
- Go to the Account Settings page.
- Scroll down to Line Settings and select the line you wish to make changes to from the drop-down menu.
- To change plans, click on either the Talk/Text Plan or Data Plan header, which will take you to the plans option page.
- Select whether your wish to build your own plan or select a Smartphone Value Plan.
- Now, simply update your plan by making your selection, choose to have Overage Protection on or off, and then select when you want to make the change effective.
- Save your changes by selecting "Continue".
If you are making a change effective immediately and you move to a higher priced plan(s) you will be charged the difference. If you move to a lower priced plan(s) you will receive a credit.
You cannot downgrade to a plan for which you’ve already exceeded the usage in for the period. For example, if you have already used 325 minutes, you can’t downgrade to the 300-minute plan. You can make that change effective with the next bill cycle, but just not immediately.