Scroll to bottom of page to download Samsung Galaxy S6 User Guide
Steps to activate your Samsung Galaxy S6
- Turn the device on by pressing the Power/Lock key.Note: The device can complete all Hands Free Activation steps with no user interaction.
- If the Hands Free Activation fails to activate successfully, up to 5 additional activation attempts will be offered. If all attempts to activate fail, alternate activation methods will be necessary.
- Swipe the screen to unlock the device.
- The Hands Free Activation process will begin automatically.
- Once the device is activated, tap OK.
- The device will update the PRL.
- When finished, tap OK.
- The device will check for Firmware Updates.
- If an update is available, follow the on-screen prompts to install the update. Otherwise, tap OK.
- If prompted, review the Attention message and tap OK.
- The device is now activated.
- Note: If the Hands Free Activation is unsuccessful, complete the Initial Sign In and First Use tutorial and then complete the Update the Data Profile tutorial.
Need additional help? We are here for you!
If you need help or have questions activating your service, please visit www.twigby.com and click on “Get Help”. You will see an orange “Chat Now” graphic at the bottom of the screen. We are very good at helping get your phone up and running. To view our chat hours click here.
Or if you would prefer to speak with us directly, you can call our activation hotline at 731-845-7100.
View the full Samsung Galaxy S6 User Guide: