If the time comes that you would like to switch to a different phone, we try to make it as simple as possible.
If you already have the phone, follow the steps below.
- Power your phone off and leave it off until it has been added to your account
- Log into your Twigby account
- Go to "ACCOUNT SETTINGS". If you do not see it, tap on the orange menu icon . Then you will be able to choose "ACCOUNT SETTINGS"
- Scroll down to "LINE SETTINGS" and select the line you would like to make changes to (by using drop-down box, if you have more than one line)
- Scroll down and click on "Active Phone"
- Enter the MEID/IMEI of the phone you wish to switch to. If you are changing SIM cards only and not the phone, enter your current MEID/IMEI
- Click "Next"
- Enter the ICCID of the SIM card you wish to have active with this phone
- Click "Confirm" and you are done
- Now, power your phone on and allow up to 5-10 minutes to connect to the network and activate
Note: If your phone does not program, please visit www.twigby.net/phoneprogramming for further instructions.