If the time comes that you would like to switch to a different phone, we try to make it as simple as possible.
If you already have the phone:
1. Please power your phone off and leave it off until it has been added to your account
2. Login your Twigby account
3. From the main Account Summary menu, click on "Account Settings"
4. Scroll down to "Line Settings" and select the phone number for which you want to make the change
5. Scroll down and click on “Active Phone”
6. Enter the MEID of your new phone (Note: if you are only needing to change the SIM Card for your phone, key in the MEID/IMEI or your current phone
7. Click Confirm
8. Enter the ICCID of the SIM card you wish to have active with this phone
9. Click “Confirm” and you are done
10. Now, power your phone on and allow it up to 5-10 minutes to connect to the network and activate
Note: If your phone does not program, please visit www.twigby.net/phoneprogramming for further instructions.