If the time comes that you would like to switch to a different phone, we try to make it as simple as possible.
Please note: If you are replacing a SIM card for the phone that is already active on the line, you will need to chat with us so we can make the change for you.
If you already have the phone:
1. Please power your phone off and leave it off until it has been added to your account
2. Login your Twigby account
3. From the main Account Summary menu, click on "Account Settings"
4. Scroll down to "Line Settings" and select the phone number for which you want to make the change
5. Scroll down to "Active Phone" and click the "Change Phone" button
6. Enter the MEID of your new phone (Note: if you are only needing to change the SIM Card for your phone, leave the current MEID in the box.)
7. Click Confirm
8. Enter the ICCID of the SIM card with your new phone. If the ICCID is pre-populated for you, confirm it is correct and change if necessary
9. Click “Confirm” and you are done
10. Now, power your phone on and allow it up to 5-10 minutes to connect to the network and activate
Note: If your phone does not activate, please visit www.twigby.net/phoneprogramming for further instructions.