If the time comes that you would like to switch to a different phone, we try to make it as simple as possible.
Please note: If you are replacing a SIM card for the phone that is already active on the line, you will need to chat with us so we can make the change for you.
If you already have the phone:
1. Login your Twigby account
2. From the main Account Summary menu, click on "Account Settings"
3. Scroll down to "Line Settings" and select the phone number you want to switch phones on
4. Scroll down to "Active Phone" and click the "Change Phone" button
5. Enter the MEID of your new phone (Note: if you are only needing to change the SIM Card for your phone, leave the current MEID in the box.)
6. Click Confirm
5. If you are switching to a 4G phone and that phone has been active on the Sprint network before, you will be shown the ICCID of the last SIM card associated with the phone.
6. If it is the correct SIM card, click "No" to answer that the SIM card doesn't need to be changed. If you have a different SIM card, click "Yes", erase the old number and type in the ICCID of the new card and click "Confirm".