You can turn voice service (calling) off by following the instructions below:
- Log in to your Twigby account here
- Click on "Account Settings"
- Scroll down to "Line Settings"and select the line you would like to make changes to (by using drop-down box, if you have more than one line)
- Under "Feature Controls", select "Voice"
- You will be asked if you are sure you want to turn your voice service off
- Click "Confirm"
Please note that turning off voice, messaging or data access does not stop billing. Monthly plan charges will still apply for the service plans you have selected.