If you buy and receive a Twigby phone but then decide that the phone or coverage is not a good fit for you, simply ship the undamaged phone back to us within 30 days of its receipt in the original condition along with all accessories, the box, and printed material. You will also need to be sure to remove your device lock from your phone.
LG devices use Google's Android Device Manager. However, some LG devices with specific software versions also have a second security feature using McAfee Mobile Security.
HOW TO REMOVE A GOOGLE ACCOUNT FROM YOUR DEVICE:
- Open the Settings menu on your device
- Under "Accounts," touch the name of the account you want to remove.
- If you're using a Google account, touch Google and then the account.
- Touch the menu icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Touch Remove account
HOW TO COMPLETELY REMOVE AND DEACTIVATE A DEVICE FROM YOUR MCAFEE MOBILE SECURITY ACCOUNT:
IMPORTANT: After performing these steps, your personal data, including any backups of your device data, will be removed from your Mobile Security account, and cannot be recovered.
- Log in here with your McAfee account
- Click My Account
- Click the device that you want to deactivate
- Click Transfer, remove or reinstall
- Click Remove