Mobile Hotspot is a feature that lets you share your network connection with other devices, so they can access the internet. Devices connect to your Mobile Hotspot using their WiFi feature. This setup is also called tethering or internet sharing.
Please note that Mobile Hotspot is not available on feature phones. Mobile Hotspot is available to use for most smartphones. Below are instructions on how to turn Mobile Hotspot on in your Twigby Self Care account and how to turn Mobile Hotspot on in the settings of your smartphone. Mobile Hotspot will need to be turned on in both Self Care and your phone's settings in order to work correctly.
How to turn Mobile Hotspot on in Self Care:
- Log into your Self Care account
- Click on ACCOUNT SETTINGS
- Scroll down to Line Settings and Select the Line that is needed
- Next to Mobile Hotspot, click Turn On to activate Mobile Hotspot
How to turn Mobile Hotspot on in your phone settings:
- Go to the Settings of your smartphone
- Locate the Hotspot or Tethering option
- Turn on Hotspot or Tethering from there
Twigby provides the option to use Mobile Hotspot for no additional cost. However, please remember that while connected this will use data from your monthly plan.