If you buy and receive a Twigby phone but then decide that the phone or coverage is not a good fit for you, simply ship the undamaged phone back to us within 30 days of its receipt in the original condition along with all accessories, the box, and printed material. You will also need to be sure to remove your device lock from your phone.
How to remove a Google account from your device:
- Open the Settings menu on your device
- Under "Accounts," touch the name of the account you want to remove.
- If you're using a Google account, touch Google and then the account.
- Touch the menu icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Touch Remove account
Samsung devices use Samsung’s Find My Mobile feature. How to remove Samsung Find My Mobile:
There are two ways you can deregister from the Find My Mobile service:
- If you still have the device, you can simply remove your Samsung Account: Settings > Accounts > Samsung Account > tap Samsung Account ID (the email address) > Remove Account.
- If you no longer have your device, you can deregister by accessing the Find My Mobile website, and selecting the device from the Registered Devices list. Just click the trash bin icon and accept the disclaimer.