Steps to activate your ZTE Warp Elite
1. If the Hands Free Activation and One Touch Activation are not successful, the handset must be manually programmed. From the home screen, tap the Phone
Note: A programming code is required to manually program the handset.
The handset must be in a Sprint coverage area to complete the programming and activation process.
2. Dial ## followed by the six-digit code for the handset and one additional #. The final # will not appear on the screen.
Note: Refer to the Activate your new phone confirmation email or programming instructions page for the necessary codes.
3. On the Service Programmingscreen, tap Edit.
4. Tap MDN.
5. Enter the Phone Numberand tap OK.
6. Tap MSID.
7. Enter the MSIDand tap OK.
Note: Refer to the Activate your new phone confirmation email or programming instructions page for the MSID.
8. Tap Done.
The handset will restart.
9. The handset is now programmed.
Need additional help? We are here for you!
If you need help or have questions activating your service, please visit www.twigby.com and click on “Get Help”. You will see an orange “Chat Now” graphic at the bottom of the screen. We are very good at helping get your phone up and running. To view our chat hours click here.
Or if you would prefer to speak with us directly, you can call our activation hotline at 731-845-7100.
View the full ZTE Warp Elite User Guide: