Scroll to the bottom of the page to download full Alcatel Cinch User Guide
1. Turn the device on by pressing and holding the Power/End key.
Note: If the Hands-Free Activation fails to activate successfully, manual programming will be necessary.
The Hands-Free Activation will begin automatically.
2. When the activation is complete, press OK.
The device will check for any PRL Updates.
3. Press OK when finished.
The device will reboot.
4. After rebooting, the device will check for any Firmware updates.
5. If a firmware update is found, follow the onscreen prompts to complete. Otherwise, press OK.
If activating a new line, from the home screen dial 611, then press the Call key.
6. Note: If you are not activating a new line, skip this and the next step.
7. Listen to the prompts and follow the instructions to finish the account set up and activation process.
8. When finished, press the End Call key.
The device is now activated and ready for use.
Need additional help? We are here for you!
If you need help or have additional questions activating your service, please click the orange "Chat Now" button at the bottom of this page.
View and/or download the full Alcatel Cinch User Guide here: